Monday, March 9, 2009

Activities DAY!!

Haha.. Today, we r rushing for 2 places.. haha.. Bowling n Badminton.. haha.. I love it!

Today, I woke up at 7.30a.m, but then it was raining so, it was so nice to 'hide' in my bed.. Whoooo.. Suang.. Especially a cold day with two thick blankets.. Whaaa.. Nice.. Hahaha... Then after took my bath, I had my breakfast with parents at pelita there.. I ate a plate of fried kueh tiaw n a bowl of zhao chai bee hun shared with mum.. haha.. then about 11a.m? The 1210 came n picked me.. haha.. At the same time, I met with a new friend who called xin chi.. haha.. I never noe she also studying at RIT with business i guess.. Hehez.. We went to parkson together.. Wa.. It seems like soooooo many ppl ler.. But when I went there(inside the mall), no ler.. Haha.. We wait for Derek n Simon at the bowling area there.. Haha.. Abt 12 they juz reached i think.. Then we started our games until 1.45p.m? haha.. I like to play bowling BUTTTTT there is alwayz a BUT the system there was damn lousy.. Haha.. So many tecnical problem when we was playing.. Aduh.. erm.. Then after we had finished the bowling, 1210 sent me to my grandma's home for changing my clothes n attending to the badminton court later.. 1st, we sent xin chi home, then we reached Champion court at 2 something near 3 liao.. Haha.. Hmm.. then play play play there lor.. Erm.. today got a lot of ppl o.. Me,Sally,David Low,David Thiam,William,Kelvin yong,jin fatt,hui kiat,edmund tang n lim.. haha.. i think tat's it.. haha.. After we played, then me, david, sally n william went to lim teh at the roti canai cafe at mosjaya there.. I ordered a cup of teh-C.. Haha.. Erm.. then we sent william n sally home.. Haha.. Something happened next.. Haha.. Should I say it out here?? haha.. hmmmm.. ok.. We saw two GUYS holding each others' hand n walking on the road which we passed by.. Aduh.. So yuckzz la(sorry, no offen to anyone..).. They are actually GAY!!! Eeeeeeeuuuuuuu....... Then we went to town.. Drive here n there.. Find some shops coz he wan to buy shoes n racket.. Haha.. Hmm.. Then after tat, I went home lor.. Haha.. I found tat my home was nobody but actually my dad was there(never try to press the ding-dong.. haha) but i dint see my car ma.. So i tot they all gone out already lor.. Haha.. So I went to my grandma's house lor.. haha.. Coz mum was there..hmm.. Night, I went to have dinner with my uncle n auntie.. Haha.. They ordered So many delicious foods ler..But I was so full.. Haha.. Ate a plate of rice nia today.. haha.. At 9 something juz now, Mei Fen(My true friendz) called me n we had our conversation in phone within 1 hour.. haha.. but Her place was 3 something in the MORNING.. (sorry abt tat..)I m very thank you to her tat she is so caring about me n I really wish she can handle ALL the stuff there successfully n smoothly.. I noe she can do it.. I got confident to her tat she surely CAN.. Hmm.. We are so miss you here.. So, wish u take care n be a strong n healthy girl~
Ok la.. tat's all for today..
haha.. I had a very enjoyable day today.. Thankz to my friendz who accompany me..
Wish we still have chance to hang out together more often..
Hmm.. Oh yea.. This 2 weeks really moodless to study.. Mayb I really care abt my SPM result which will be out THIS WEEK!!! Arg!! Really dont wish to study these days!! I wan hang out with friendz like TODAY!! haha.. Totally forget abt it when I was playing.. haha..
--Gonna study soon.. Buh-bye~ :'( --

No comments: