Friday, March 20, 2009

Currently of Me....

Obviously, I was lazy to update with my blog.. Now, I have the mood to bla-bla here.. Hmm.. Here, I m going to talk abt this few days...
1st, I had attended to the orientation nite at Eastwood valley, Miri.. It was abt 6 something when i reached there.. Haha.. Before tat, I went to Karlyn's home for setting my hair.. Hmm.. 1st time to have a new look on tat particular nite.. The purpose is not for showing off, but juz enjoyed the night.. Guyz are smart, galz are pretty.. haha.. Here, I would like to congraz to my classmates who won the prizes.. haha.. Majority the prize were going to us.. Haha.. Mr. n Ms. orientation on tat nite were Karlyn n Kim Fui.. haha.. Then bobby won the design of the New Fashion clothes.. But it was actually not la.. We did an agua look of him.. haha.. With BIG breast n funny funny things la.. Erm.. Oh ya, my classmates won the lucky draw again oo.. hehe.. How lucky!! The Funniest thing is tat, Ginny got the nu. of 101 and she went to toilet at the same time n she missed her present.. haha.. We were shocked when we knew it.. hahahahahaha!! The orientation night ended so early.. It was 10++ if I din mistaken.. Then the handsome man sent me home.. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......... Then I reached home la.... O o lorrr after bath.....
Here is the pic..


=Karlyn n Me=


Next was Sunday, I went to William's birthday party.. It was held at his house.. Erm.. We enjoyed so much, Thankz william n wished u belated birthday on 12th March.. There were others band members joined too.. Sally, gan lin, Geor, jia yiing, tie ung n etc... We played cards cards n cards the whole afternoon.. Haha.. Played a lot of different games.. But the most fun for me were the last game.. "JOKERS" haha.. The punishment was scream n sing outside the corridor at his house.. Haha.. It was really Funny.. The 1st one who kena was WILLIAM then actually Eddie also lose de but in the end, Sik Lung also kena.. Haha.. He sang NEGARAKU there.. Haha.. N William screaming abt 'hey, I m william.. Plz support me!!' hahaha.. really funny!! Then I asked Sik Lung to send to hot cross bun there meet 'huai ren'.. haha.. Then then then sent me home la.. haha.. O o then next day STUDY again.. Duh! HAha..

THen these few days, I had test then practical.. haha.. I was so blur from the weeks tat the SPM result release until NOW.. Wish I can wake up as soon as possible.. The coming exams will be on 6th of April.. Now onwards, teachers started to do revision with us.. haha.. I m SO lazy to think ler.. Cham.. Haha.. Received my stupid exam papers back, correct for the silly mistake tat i made then I should promise to myself not to do it again n AGAIN!! haha.. During the exam time, it was juz same as sleeping time.. haha..

Ok la.. LAzY to type now.. haha.. haha.. sorry n buh-bye!!

*好人@坏人*

It is actually the name of a song~
>i love this song very very much!! Haha..<

No comments: