Saturday, March 7, 2009

Haiz.. In trouble!!

I m really in trouble these few days..
Brain becomes stupid n keep thinking of something really impossible, find dinosaur for chatting o messaging, finally he keep missing(lost in this world i think).. i have no idea abt every UNSUCCESSFUL or UNSMOOTH things tat happened to me..WHY huh?? I also tak tahu neh.. Haiz.. So, i m thinking wat had happened to this n wat had happened to tat.. Haiz.. How come??

Yesterday(Friday), I was so happy.. donno why.. haha.. I went to school at 9a.m then go home at 2.30p.m.. Between, Something happened to me also.. but no mood to post it now coz it will make me damn moody later.. Chemistry quiz in the coming Wednesday again.. Duhh.. Which I m scared off.. Damn it!! Although it is only chap 1 but the questions should be very very tricky.. haiz.. Then I went to boulevard there for reserving two places for us to have a facial.. Unfortunately, tat gal told me tat it was full n no more places for us.. Then nvm, I went home.. After I reached home, I received a message from my friend(Karlyn), then she said there was a place for us n asked me whether I wanna go o not.. I said NO WAY!! I juz reached home n I wish I can have a rest also.. Then Reached home n I heard some weird sound at the back of my house.. I saw my puppy was running around like a sot dogie.. Haha.. Then my brother was trying to catch it.. haha.. It was fun but I was screaming here n there.. Finally we checked tat the steel was broken(lazy to take the pic).. U will shocked when u see this kinda things.. It haven 1 years old n see how strong is it.. Then we whole family went to huang shang hek shopping but the purpose was buying a new one for it.. Hmm.. This is the fourth one we buy.. If this one still break, then my parents will consider to buy a cage for it.. ahaha.. See la.. There is some more funny things abt my puppy.. But no mood to blog here now..

This morning, I had my math tuition early in the morning, then violin in the afternoon.. Haiz.. Night, juz sitting in front of the laptop.. Watching tv juz now then now I m searching for the person tat lost in this world.. Measure he is ok.. Hmm..

*Bad In mood This TWO weeks.. Mayb the SPM result is going to out soon..*

No comments: