Tuesday, November 4, 2008

=哭笑不得=

Today which is my add.math n chemistry trial exam......

Morning had my paper 1 of add.math.. I dont noe how to do mostly 20 marks!!! so i waste the marks lor.. Then break time got frien came n find me.. they r asking.. My tears nearly drop down.. But i CONTROLLED it.. I dont noe wat's wrong to me.. ='( I didnt so many mistakes but last mins i correct them.. Haiz... Next week is real SPM already.. Still like this.. I was so down n even wan to go n punch the door already.. But i din.. So sad!!!!! U ever see stupid gal like this b4??? Here i m..

Then chemistry paper1!!! So damn crazy.. Brain gonna burst... I m so sad...!!!!! But a things made me so HAPPY this moment.. Haha.. georgina came to my class n find me.. Haha.. She passed to me something.. My birthday present from her sister!! Hahaha... So surprise actually.. it is called belated birthday? Haha.. Watever.. I love it also.. Thankz so so much that u noe n remember me.. Haha.. Primary 6 suang lor.. Finished UPSR already.. Hahaha.. Congraz to u also... Hmm.. But when u going secondary i m going other place already.. Haha.. =) next time go ur house in the coming holiday lor.. hahaha..... So happy then..

After tat, i went back n continue have my revision.. Add.math paper was coming.. Oh man!!! Sianz a!! I question got a,b,c inside then got 1 2 3 including also... I did so many paper.. But I lost 20+ marks!! ='( cant finished on time!! Some questions came out from score-A.. But i juz done few sets only.. ='( so unlucky a me!!

Today really dont noe happy o sad... Heard tat 2molo RRSSB start practice le.. ^^ Should i go back tomorrow? Hehe.. So miss it bo... Hmm... Whether i can go back o not.... Haiz...... Scared...... Jia you in coming performance!!! I support u guys alway.. Muakz!! =) sell many many things during food fair.. Haha.. Sorry, I cant attend n join u guys~ Forgive me.......................

No comments: