Saturday, November 1, 2008

O.o --Nice-- [Part 1]

Today, I become a robot AGAIN!! ='(


Morning woke up at 8++, coz very very tired.. Then after bath, eat my breakfast.. Go tuition.. Finished at 12p.m.. Back bone felt uncomfortable.. Slightly pain.. Sit too long already.. Hmm.. But i still 'geng' until the end... When i reached home, i cant have a rest.. coz i have an appointment at pustaka with my friend.. She helped me to look for a seat.. So i rush there after my lunch with few mins.. I really sleepy n tired.. But i cant sleep in the public k?? haha.. later ppl saw tat not nice ba.. then i take my book n sit back coz dont wan to hurt my back bones already.. scared something wrong inside also.. =( Hmm.. Then we studied until 5p.m coz of some method, so she went home earlier.. At 5, i went home then helped mum to do some house works, take bath n have my dinner continuously.. I have No time to have a rest until now can sit in front of the comp busy typing again.. Then i went to tuition at 6 to 9p.m.... --TIRED!!--

No comments: