Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DEAL!!!!

Haha.. TOday had physics paper.. Which is the 2nd last subject.. Unfortunately the exam haven finished but I 'FINISHED' already.. Sick again..!!! DAMN!!

I m sick.. Coz i think i was sleep tooooooo late n woke up early in the morning.. Tat's WHY i get sick.. Headache!! I hate this!! Coz I cant even can think properly.. Hmm.. THe ans of the physic was make me a fool.. I was in a bad mood in the afternoon after had my paper n even i reached home.. It was raining when i went home.. I got the rain also.. Had my 5 pills again.. Sianz!! hmm..

Oh yea!! The deal things is abt the promise? of 2 of my friends.. During the break time, we was discussing the ans of the paper 1.. Then it was like.. erm erm erm.. Hahaha.. Then we suggest tat whoever get A1 then need chia McD.. Haha.. No problem!! DEAL!! I love it.. hahaha.. Last time geor n me also like tat.. But this one more serious.. Whoever get A's in SEJARAH!! Then need to chia to KL(including payment of the hotel & sunway Lagoon.. Haha..).... Come on~!! I m here waiting FOR it!! [M i dreaming?] HAhaha!!!

Hmm.. After tomorrow de CHINESE paper, WE ARE FREE!!!!! Yes!!!HAHAHa!!!

--Waiting for you~-- =)

No comments: