Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YEs!!!

YES!!! FInally finally finally!!!!!!
Phew~ Finished SPM already.. Hehe.. DAmn damn damn HAPPY!!
Hmm.. Today had my LAST subject ler.. Haha.. Quite ok.. Hehe.. I m so crazy NOW.. Happy like i won RM99999999999999...... Hahaha..

Today,after my test was 12 something then went home had my fried chicken from mummy n took my bath.. Then went to parkson with geor n sylvia.. Mei mei do her hair style.. then man ning was put AEROPLANE o... Hahaha.. nvm then.. We met at McD then went to watch movie.. Funny!! Nice!! Haha.. I loVe the movie so much.. Hehe.. then we went to play SDO!! Finally i join it!! haha.. Done my promise.. Haha.. I level up within 2 hour o.. lihai ler.. Hahaha!!!!! Then happy happy lor.. hehehe.. Then went home at 5 something near 6.. Then watch tv n play wif the PSP!! hahaha.. erm.. then have dinner n took bath again then went to Boulevard with mum.. Mum bought a new shirt.. Haha.. Then plan to go to parkson again.. but there is too much ppl.. So dont wosh to go ler.. Haha.. Then go home lor.. yea.. Now here i m.. Hehehe..

I Have ONLY ONE month to complete this ALL within DECEMBER ONLY ler.. Is it possible?
Tomorrow..
1.facial in the afternoon..
2.have my hair cut..(new hair style)
3.asking for the 'future' which is next year de THINGS la..

After after after tomorrow..
1.Buy new sport shoes..
2.Playing badminton la.. Duh..
3.listen to engine..
4.car test..
5.learn how to driving..
6.violin class as usual lar..
7.lim teh with Fen..
8.Appointment with sik lung, sally n william.. (my senior & juniors)
9.Finding for a job..
10.Drawing lar.. Quite lousy ler.. like kindergarden.. Haha..
11.Learn english? but only for conversation class..
12.Buy new dresses for my cousin's wedding dinner o..
13.prepare something for my next de@r.. Yeah.. Hehe.. ^^
14.Gameling of coz la..

Oppss.. Today had a new member came to join Kiew's family o..
MyViiii.. 9822. Hehe.. mayb ChInG de o.. Hehe.. I learn 1st la.. Auto o.. So easy for me la..Remember since i was primary 6 i noe how to drive already.. Haha.. Manual o.. Don play play.. After i transfer to my new house here, i dint drive le.. haha.. So now of coz not really lihai lor.. hehe.. need learn again o.. hehehezzz... December la.. haha..

No comments: