Friday, November 7, 2008

Courage let me say it out...

1st i m very sorry to a guy called vin tat i post this special post without his noes, approve n agree... But this is really came out from my heart.. =) For my own good, i scared it will influence my exams, so i should tell it out.. Sorry, i m too selfish..

We noe each others in August 2008.. Which is the day tat we gave a surprise birthday party for him at Taman Awam Miri.. Took pic,talking n playing altogether.. These r really a fun day.. But i apologize tat i need to go home early tat nite.. Abt 9.30p.m i think.. Abt 11++ i think u all went home n we have our 1st MSN chatting.. It was something happened tat nite so u should go out in the heavy rain.. I was worrying coz it is very dangerous.. I noe u tried ur best n wish to search it back.. I understand.. Start this day, we start to message.. --caring abt u--

Nearly 1 week, i had falling in love to him.. HAiz.. So our relationship start in sept... Yea.. he did his part n work hard in his studies with his effort.. Did his assignment until midnight.. I m really sorry tat i was disturbing him so much.. But I understand him tat when he is doing anything, he dont wish ppl to disturb him like massage him like tat.. But i did something tat very wrong.. I message him when he is very busy.. Sorry.. When i m not in mood, u care abt me.. cheer me up everytime..

Actually I understand.. So told u tat i never angry abt tat.. I need ur support also.. Of coz i did support u.. But when the times tat i really need u, u suggest to leave me.. It is so sudden.. I never angry u whenever u din find me o watsoever.. coz at least i noe u r busy.. I treat u as my Mr.right.. The promise, our future.......... I think there is something misunderstanding btwn.. I dint blame anyone.. I din hate u.. N i remember today is day no. 61 tat suffering in love.. In this very short period of love.. I think there is some others reason.. But i might thinking too much also.. Juz wish to have an actual ans.. =) I din mean to bother u.. So i din find u quite long time.. Dont wish to see ur sad n the bothered face.. Not handsome o.. hehe..

I noe i should put down.. But b4 tat, i should have settle n noe everything in detail.. So.. I might find u after ur exams.. Dont wish to bother u in ur studies.. I understand tat uni is not tat easy to score.. I learnt many things from u also.. =)

Lastly, I wish we can still be friend like b4.. I think it is not tat difficult since it was passed for mostly one month ago.. Dont be enemy.. Not good for both of us also.. I wont appear in front of u anymore.. Because of u.. I gave up to go back n giving u guyz a really bad image tat day.. Sorry.. I noe I shouldn't go there which is not my place anymore.. I will go to another place which nobody noes.. I will disappear in ur life.. Dont worry.. Juz give me a day to talk to u then enough.. Wish u all the best in ur coming exam n have ur better life.. I prefer u happy than me myself.. I sad nvm.. If u dont like my annoying i understood.. Hate me nvm.. =) BUT U muz be the happiest guy in this world.. Support u always n wish u can find someone tat suit to u n better than me.. Happy alwayz no matter wat had happen.. =) Remember tat no frown in ur life.. hehe..

I dont k who hate me o bad mouthing behind me.. Coz i learnt how to accept already.. =) I experience both success n failure in year 2007 & 08.. I had grown up already.. Cant be so mean le.. I wish they can tell me directly so tat i have a chance to change myself.. Not to do the same thing in my future.. =)

(Endless story btwn..)

Juz for EngDauKia, vin.. Haha.. SORRY!!

==ChInG For3veR==

No comments: