Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hmm...... Wat can I say?

Hmm... HehezZ!! Currently sooooooooo Rude o... Haha.. Ask my frien then u noe tat i changed a lot!!! Haha.. Hmm...

Today~ Had my Chemistry paper 1 2 & 3.. Paper 1 n 3 still ok.. But paper 2 suck!! Wat the... For me, it was hard.. Mayb i lost many marks there.. Even Time also not enough for me.. Sianz dao KanasaI a... I did cry for tat stupid paper!!! Coz i CARE so muCH!!!!! Last nite slept at 12.30a.m then woke up at 5.30a.m continue for my study.. Walao e.. Quite Tired.. Study is really tired BUT working is MUCH MORE TIRED k?? Sianz a!!!! Life is so complicated!! So messy a!! I should arrange all NEW & FRESH thing SOON!! YES~!!!!!!!!!

LEFT 3 Subjects!! Bio, Phy & Chi!!!! Faster pass la... Sianz a!! Damn it!! Haha.. Planning for me n my friends is going to parkson CRAZY on WEDnesday~ Hahaha!! YES!!! Which is the day tat after our chi paper 1&2.. Haha..

[[[[[[[[Special~]]]]]]]]
wa.. Juz now read 'someone's' blog.. So enjoy.. I decide to Support 'U' FOREVER!! Haha.. Sorry, I went 'wrong place' ba.. Not my fault also.. Coz i really scared of ghost ba.. I think 'U' more kind n nice.. Will appreciate ppl with 'ur' true heart & welcomed the passed with happy happy n never argue.. Althou I heard tat 'U' not tat united la, But i think the heart is the MOST important lor.. Hehe.. Exactly Not same as me.. I m quite pity now lor.. Haha.. Totally opposite with 'U'.. 'U' there more UNITED e i think.. Me here nobody cares already.. I did try my best to co-operate but noone hiew.. Haha.. Anyway~ Forget abt tat.. Tat was PASSED.. Look Forward, guyz!! =) Achieved more, win more!!! But dont be too proud.. [my advise] hahahahaha..... GAMBATEH!!

I cant Say anything already.. Tak ada Kuasa.. I dont wan tat 'kuasa' also.. Due to it spoilt me A lot!! REMEMBER!! Noone can see the TRUE heart, or EFFort.. only FEEL it then u will FELL something really special~ =)

Time goes faster plz.. I wish to see the truth earlier bo.. =) [Quite bad ler me] Hahaha.. My words Are 'rubbish' But others Are 'Gold'.. Treasure it NOW o.. Dont regret then hate urself much more than me.. Haha.. U will Love Me after tat~ Hehe.. Time CAN really prove everything o~ Hehe..

No comments: