Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God also cry for us??

Phew~ Finally finished the Bm, Sej n Bi subject.. Monday was damn sick.. Went to consult by Dr. Yong.. Wait there for one n the half hour.. Wa.. Really tired.. I studied in my car when waiting for the calling.. I did study the sej.. Wa.. But i dont noe la.. Sainz!! Erm.. Then i felt so cold at night cant even walk properly.. Felt like i was dead.. My skin also very pain.. Unfortunately the next day have my 1st day of SPM examination.. But wat can i do?? Headache like HELL!!! Wat the.. Cant even memories wat i had studied... not pretty but it is really PITY!!!! Imagine when u have a very important test then u fall sick seriously.. How terrible izzit.. Wa... I really cant stand it..

Midnight, i cant even sleep n woke up at 2 something.. I woke my parents up n told them i was headache!! Really pain.. It gonna burst!! I dont noe whether it is too stress o wat.. My brain n around my ears was full of 'SAINS N TECHNOLOGY'.. wat the.. I tot i was getting crazy.. Mum keep ask me wat i wan to do.. I juz keep shacked my head.. I m so sorry to my parents tat din let u have a nice sleep.. N worrying abt me whole nite.. Accompany me.. Only have 2 hours nap.. SORRY..

The next day.. Have my exams lor.. Vomit in the early morning.. N I have my flu, fever, headache n cough with my 1st exam day.. Now + one more which is my 'sexy sound'.. Haha.. Everyone laugh at me.. Haha.. I felt happy tat finally these difficult subjects was PASSED!! yes!! now i m scared of one more Bm sub which is P.M... I dint care abt the Bm sub coz i dont use it in my future.. So happy abt tat.. [My Life n My Future R ALL in my HAND!! Haha..] I noe wat i m going to do abt my studies n everything except love thing.. Haha.. Not really trust ppl right now.. Haha.. Sorry guys~

Erm.. Today had my English paper 1 n 2.. quite ok.. But the sej DAMN hard for me.. Even god also crying for us.. HAha.. I m thinking too much i noe.. But i try the best to not think la.. Hahahahaha!! This morning woke up so early n slept on the sofa.. Headache!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hate it already.. Haiz.. Suffering!! Bothering!! My 1st tears drip down when mum asked me how is my preparation of my sej.. I cried.. Coz i m not ready yet due to the evil headache!!!!!

Now~ Erm.. Still the same.. But the headache not tat serious le.. Still can tahan.. HAha.. happy also i can put down all the thing slowly.. =) Thankz to my best frien ever,Mei Fen to encourage me n give me direction where should i go n wat should i do.. Thankz!!

Pizza Hut!! Fartini!! Coffee bean!! secret recipe!! N etc etc!!! I will come after the EXAM!! HAha.. The approval from my mummy~ Now no mood to enjoy 1st.. Whahaha!! Here i come to shopping with u all friendz~

Aha.. The promise btwn me n geor.. If whoever got A in sej, then need to chia going for KL sunway lagoon+air ticket+hotel fees.. Haha.. But i tell u IMPOSSIBLE!! whahaha!!!

No comments: