Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fantastic Day~

Today, i din go school... So woke up at 8a.m.. Went to tuition at 9.15a.m.. Haha.. I prepared breakfast for myself.. then took a bath of coz.. So late again.. HAha....

After tuition, we all (form 5 students) have a gathering for the last? haha... RRss combine with Chung Hua n Datuk or st.Co... I dont noe la.. Nearly 20+ ppl.. Haha.. Teacher had reserved the seat yesterday.. So not need too rush.. Reached there abt 12.20 like tat, then go find our seat.. haha.. Hmm.. me n my another frien go to have a walk at ground floor there.. Then go back to have our lunch.. Haha..

Nearly 1 p.m something, The 3 guys from rrss which is my classmate, they went to play DOTA.. Haha.. Then me n another 2 friends go walk walk again lor.. Haha.. buy something also.. Then they went tapao makan.. I went to toilet.. Haha.. I saw my 3 partners of RRSSB.. 2 guys with a girl.. But they din see me la.. haha.. then i went to popular alone to buy a story book.. Haha.. cost RM19.90.. I have no money.. bankrupt already.. hahaha... I will earn some in my coming holiday.. Whahaha!! now i left 10 ringgit in my wallet nia... Haiz.. Poor a... Oh ya.. my 2 friends find me at popular also.. Then they go home le.. I walked alone in the speedy.. Hmm.. got nice movie o!! But i have no money to buy a.. Haha..

Mum picked me at 2++ p.m.. Wa... Parkson changed le o.. The straight way can only go direct into the basement.. So blur.. Haha.. Then i have my facial as usual.. Abt 4.45p.m.. Reached home played ps2 with my cousin then have our dinner outside.. Haha.. Quite a happy day today.. Thankz Friends!!! I m now got the mood to continue study le.. YEAH!! haha..

Study is my only things can do right now.. Controlling controlling n controlling.. Hmmm.....

<我的快乐,会回来吗?>
--Transparent glass forever--

No comments: