Thursday, November 13, 2008

ModEl Of The Year~!! Whahaha!! [Single life!!]

The Model?? Of the Year?? Hahaha.....
Haha.. Yea.. Tat's ME!! Happy ChInG~ No worries, Friends.. I cheer up alwayz..
Success to escape from the PAIN!! New Life is Appear!! Yeah!!


Why i said so??
Because currently i Sleep at 12 to 1 a.m.....
For my revision..
Since i was so sick, But i still never give up..
I will try my all best to achieve my best result..
Today, the Trial results was out..
Not really happy with my English, P.Moral, Chem s' mark..
Quite disappointed.. Coz din get A's..
Others quite ok...!! Surprise with my Chinese result.. HAha..
So Happy!! Can score my Chinese in A's.. Muaks!!
Hmm.. Recently, Fever,flu,cough,vomit n headache is accompany with me..
Really suffering a.. Hmm.. Medicine was finished(to eat).. But sick haven gone!! Haha..
Nvm~! I will study study n study until the exams finished.. Hehe..
Except i die then i wont study lor.. Haha..



Juz an ordinary gals..
Simple n easy.. Haha..

No comments: