Friday, November 7, 2008

My way~

I think i should be..................

I m now having a new knowledge n a different way of looking at life!!
I have been discourteous to my elders n my friends but only b'coz they do not understand my problems.. They found it is difficult to accept the changes in me.. Now I cannot return to my old way of my life completely b'coz I had CHANGED!!

I came home n felt more confident to myself.. I m wiser n have learnt many new things.. I m no longer afraid of others n the differences btwn ppl.. I m now less easily fooled by clever talks.. I believe in good things of coz.. Moreover, I m now more tolerant than ppl who have never been abroad.. Now I want to share my NEW knowledge wif others..

I will not make demands tat r against my own principles.. I have learnt to choose n make comparisons.. wat is important n wat is not.. Wat i should put down n wat i should still handle it.. Wat should i do n wat i cant.. I really dont wish ppl said bad abt me.. N Spoil my image.. Coz i CARE!! BUT.. I cant control ppl's mouth.. I cant stop them also..

I wish i have a NEW n FRESH LIFE next year in my uni.. No more such things happen to me.. N i wan to let ppl pop out their eyes.. Look tru my heart.. How I treat ppl With my true heart n fulfilling.. Really a BIG step for me next year.. Really a New NEw NEW life!! (Sometime really dont noe how to describe my feeling in words.. So, juz feel it.. then u will understand the purpose tat i do..)

Now i m able to argue n with reason.. But i m still HUMBLE n RESPECTFUL..
I m not a new person n I m not really different from You.. I m not afraid of the challenges of the future n my coming SPM examinations.. I m the same as you but i have been freed from narrow ways.. I have become independent n this is really my true self.. ChInG For3ver!!

No comments: