Monday, November 3, 2008

Currently~

Hmm.. These days busying k the books n tuition!!
Only rest during i m online or updated my blog.. =)
Add.math set paper.. Everyone said my handwriting KaNaSai..
But i think ok le.. Coz i should train myself to write fast fast o..
Later when i go uni slower than ppl then mafan lor.. hahaha!!
Timing myself for finishing the paper on time..
Took it when having a short break.. Really tired already.. ='(

Still continue.. Thinking thinking.. my brain gonna burst!!!!

Add.math is very important for me.. Coz i need it in my future!! Jia you!!

yea.. Quite long din't find him already.. erm.. Nearly one month.. =) i cant drop any comments or test to him.. Coz i dont wish he felt uncomfortable when he read it.. So juz post it in my personal blog here.. =) Wish his study successfully n have a Best result in his coming exams... Dont always misunderstanding n wondering b4 u get something o noe it truly.. --All The Best For You!!-- May god bless You~! I dint disturb ur life since tat day! =) I finally did IT!! So proud to myself.. Erm.. Wish u have ur better life ever!! Miss you n love you!! 57 days today.. Hehe..

--Time WILL prove everything--

=)


No comments: