Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HehezZ~

Haha.. Currently crazy with books BOOKs BOOKS!! Haha.. But i love it.. Coz my only way to success.. =)

Hmm.. Passed, dont wan to post it out la.. nothing special n Lazy also.. Hahaha.. Today had my add.math(favourite suj) N P.moral.. Erm.. For me, All r difficult.. I also donno why.. Mayb I m too laoya.. Haha.. Nvm then.. Talk so much here also no use.. Coz the results r depends on the examiners.. Not me!! Hahaha..

Wa.. Add math paper 1 started from 8 to 10 a.m then add. math paper 2 started at 10.30 to 1 p.m.. Called to our tuition teacher also, during the recess time.. Haha.. Not we too miss her.. Is b'coz something happen ba.. Whahaha... The moral delay to 2.30 to 5 p.m.. Hmm.. Exam also got delay de?? 1st time heard tat ler.. haha.. Damn TIRED after finished all the 3 papers for ONLY today.. Quite happy when reached home.. Dont noe y.. Haha.. Gonna crazy.. Haha.. Scream here n there also..

Ermm... Wat else.... Erm.. Still left Few subjects nia.. But so LAZY to study already le.. Play play play watch tv all the time.. Haha.. Until parents scold then juz go to study.. haha.. watever then... Hohoho.....

Juz now, after my bath n dinner, I went to lanzhong to see Shuai Ge.. Hhaha.. Aiya no la.. went to watch basketball competition la.. Haha.. Hmm.. Saw some nice guys also.. Hahaha............................... LengZai o..........Hahaha...But i dont noe who r u.. JIa YOU!! Lose nvm.. Juz try ur BEST!! GAMBATEH for next day!!

No comments: