Tuesday, October 14, 2008

>.<

Hehe.. today is Tuesday.. Which is the 1st day of our study leave..

This morning, i woke up at 8++ then washed up myself.. Then don have my breakfast today.. Drunk a cup of 'yan wo' then full already.. Haha.. Then i wan to start study.. But dad is watching a movie called '对不起老师'.. watched half-way only, dad said too touching.. Dont wan watch already.. Hahaha.. Seems like he gonna cry already lerrr... Then i helped my mum to mop the floor.. Mum was mop upstair then my downstair.. Haha.. then i continue my studies.. 1 hour later, i fall asleep on the sofa..

when i have awake, it is already 2 o'clock.. I run up to my study room n continue again lor.. Then went to do facial with my mum.. Oh man!! Pimples!!! stress+pressure=PIMPLES!! hahaha.. Came home, do the trial paper then help my parents working as usual.. Haha.. Have dinner at home tonight!! Yeah!!

Good girl = ChInG = today.. Muakz..
>.<

No comments: