Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ohhh Man!!!

Hoho... I bought my new racket already.. It cost Rm169.90.. But got discount la.. Quite happy.. It is yellow n black in colour.. my favourite colour ba.. Haha.. Shoes also yellow in colour... Haha.. I like light colour ba.. bo bian.. Light orange, light green n more.. Not dirty green.. is 'Chinese' green.. Haha.. I got a slippers also green in colour.. Really like light colour o.. haha.. Special ma..

Today, i went to school.. Wa.. so little students came.. Hmm.. they went home in the afternoon.. But i din.. hehe.. Guai ler~ But most of my teachers r not teaching de.. After the recess time, we all went to the hall for a special talk not motivation talk i think.. I was so concentrate o.. Hahaha.. But still the same things la.. Muz b more patient, hardworking n time management is very important.. Haiz.. Sianz!! But still got story to listen la.. Not bad also..

During the last period.. It is chemistry.. haha.. when the teacher is scolding my classmate, me n my friend(who sit beside me).. she quite kind.. teach me BM.. Haha.. We 2 laugh until crazy.. coz the teacher keep hit them with the paper roll in her hand.. But then we said

Unfortunately la.. I had counsel by my teacher yesterday.. But.. I really don wish to tell her anything.. Really lame.. Tat was yesterday.. Today le.. Counsel by my frien.. Wa.. I so laoya one meh.. Keep asked me dont look down myself n blablabla lor.. I said really ma.. Eeeee...... but thankz to have this kinda frien tat can help me wif my studies.. Which is my BM subject.. Alamak.. Really difficult moo....

No comments: