Monday, October 6, 2008

Today~

Today is actually my school day.. But i decide to not go to school.. It is because i was sick.. feel vomiting.. (sick+love sick) N i scared when i go to school, when i look at my desk... my tears will dripping down again.. I still remember...........

Last night was dreaming of YOU... I really cant control... Then suddenly woke up at 4 something.. Then i fall asleep again.. It is really difficult for me to RECOVER.. ='(

Morning, i woke up early.. coz i dont wan let my parents to worry abt me.. So i promised my parents to accompany them to go for climbing mountain at Oil lady there.. Which i went there with my lover b4.. I finished only 1.5 mountain b'coz i almost faint.. My brain is totally full of 'our' stuff Again.. I really cant stand with myself already.. tears tears tears.. Really DAMN!!! I really cant differentiate whether it is sweats o tears already.. Dad was accompany me.. Bring me to go see the SEA.. The OCEAN... I saw so much ship there.. Haiz.. Y parents alway bring me to somewhere tat will make me Cry?? I noe they did is for my good.. But I really dont dare to tell them.. They keep asking me how i feel.. Mum asked me to have a rest.. But i really need to have a nap.. SLEEP is only a things tat can make me feel comfortable.. But if i still wif him now.. It is the BEST!! but........................................................... ='( I might think too much.........

I m really suffering.. wif tears AGAIN..>
--Hurt so bad-- :'(
=Waiting for u to LovE me again=
~I really Love You~

No comments: