Monday, October 20, 2008

Midnight? Morning?

Yea.. I dont really noe now is midnight or morning.. Haha.. Now is abt 2.20a.m....

Today is Sunday.. A working day for me.. Morning work with my parents.. Then afternoon i study eng n do the set paper until fall asleep on my desk.. I might too tired already.. Everyday sleep at 1.00 a.m.. I m really scared tat the examinations days r getting near n nearer.. I m really SCARED.. No 'special' person care for me.. Sometimes really forget tat i need a rest.. Last nite tears were drop uncontrolled.. I did tell my parents.. they said i might too tired already.. nvm then.. I should busy myself.. I dont need ppl cares.. coz this is my 'NEW' life.. Really scared.. scared.. scared............................

At abt 5++ I woke up.. I was so angry to myself y will fall asleep so easily.. angry myself did NOTHING these few days.. Even today also learn nothing.. Why? wat happened to me actually? I haven get used of it? i juz mean my life.. Then i went to bath n prepare for my tuition.. After have my dinner then go lor.. But i never feel tired o..

After tuition, of coz i m going home.. But i cant find my car.. i mean cant find my parents or anyone who will come n pick me on time usually.. BUT!! it was no!! I waited there nearly 15 mins.. I cant have a call to them.. coz i dint reload for my phone.. Juz Wait ALONE there.. In a Dark night...............

Went home, i continue to the eng.. then do a set of add math.. now then blogging.. I think i should o o now.. Tomorrow still need to study my Bm n sej.. But dont noe whether can rush it o not... Coz i have tuition also.. Afternoon 2.30p.m to 6pm.. then 6pm to 9pm... But i dont think i can stay from 2.3o to 6.. so i might go home earlier...

Finally i can busy up myself.. Full time work.. not part time already.. hahaha.. Phew~ I need someone to have text with me.. hehe.. I cant have any relationship already i think.. I should noe my future.. FUTURE!! I cant disappoint my parents le.. I noe this coming SPM examinations result will let them disappointed.. I m really SORRY...to... dad & mom!!!

No comments: