Sunday, October 5, 2008

LoVE Wif TEARS!! ='(

Once upon a time, I was met with a guy who called Dear.. Sweet rite? =) We r friends.. But not long.. So not really noe each other much.. But i understand him la sometime... He brings happiness to me.......

One day, I was falling in love(deeply) with him.. We go out together, play around together, n bring me everywhere... (The story btwn r all SWEET!! So dont need to say la..)

But it is a day come so suddenly!!! The news tat i really dont wish to hear..I Received it, read it......... THe TEARS was dripping down.. The msg was from my only HIM.. Talk something lor..I noe it is no chance for me to return anymore.. Wat can i do??? I really don noe...... Finally i cried out loud in my bed.. Sunday ma.. Parents all went for working.. Juz left me alone at home...

I m really falling in love with him la.. Not to cheat also.. Everytime i said angry him o watever, it is juz make fun wif him.. coz i m a person who wan someone sayang also de ma.. But.................... I dont noe o... Mayb too serious already.. My fault also.. Really wish to say sorry to him.. But i really love him, need him, wan him.. How can i leave him so sudden?? Haiz... My brain is full of him ANYTIME.. Even dream also will dream abt him.. Really love him so much..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noe i have no chance.. juz wait lor.. wat to do?? Noone can help me.. Noone will comfort me anymore.. I m alone n live in a really lonely new life.. I wish i wont get zhi bi la.. haha.. kidding.. Coz really seldom go out go out like tat.. I m really really really Damn SAD!! Full of u..!! How to concentrate in me coming examination? I dont dare to think abt it anymore..

no mood to study anymore.. Coz no 'spaces' for 'install' already..

=LOnely=moody=speechless=

Waiting u to Love me again!! =单恋也是一种幸福=

--My personal story-- Ching forever..--

No comments: