Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ohhhh....

Today.. Nothing special la.. Juz miss my badminton day so much!! The match haven finished la.. Haha.. Dont forget a.. Hmm.. I think 1 month din go for exercise already.. Become a fat pig already.. Haha..

I m juz live in a lonely world this 2 months.. Almost crazy already.. Hahaha.. Talk to myself sometime.. Hahaha.. Oppsss.. So long dint practice my violin already.. Sure will kena la.. After my SPM muz practice ah!!! Chan lor...... So lazy also ba.. Haha.. See the notes, the the clef n so on.. OMG!! HAha.. Lazy Lazy!!!

These days, i so free like hell.. Dont have the mood to study ba.. Haha.. Juz sleep, watching tv, eat n check email n blog...Haha.. So happy i changed my layout already.. 'I LOVE YOu'.. haha.. the title ba.. So love it so much lor...

Aiya.. I admit la.. Still L*** him la.. Haiz.. haha.. Dont dare to find him.. i have no courage.. ahahaha.. After Spm la.. see lor... Haiz.. pa pa a me... :( Eeeeeee...... Haha..

Yeah!! next Sunday is my DAY!! YEAH!! But............................. Haiz... Haha.. nvm la.. Suan liao.. Tuition tuition n book book book lor.. All non-living things.. Hahaha!!! Watever then..

No comments: