Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Friend??????

Friend??? Wat does FRIEND meanz??? To cheat ppl??? To comfort ppl??? FOR WAT???

Damn!! But i have such a friend like to do such things to me.. I can say i hate her.. But not only one her.. there is many many many of HER.. I m sorry tat i have kinda childish thinking.. I dont k how u gonna hate me.. But i can confirm tat U r the one who did wrong to me, cheat me!! Wat can I do? Kill U? Kidnap U?? No!!! i m not tat bad.. Haha.. I wont do such things to my "FRIENDS"!!! ok??!! I really feel very disappointed to have this kinda friend like U.. U r the example to all of ur friends u noe? No wonder there is many changes la.. (I mean somewhere..)All r b'coz of u??? I really dont understand wat is the "games rules".. Can u plz kindly tell me clearly? U treat me juz like a spair tyre.. i old liao no use already then juz throw me aside n found a new tyre.. But i treat u as a dog u like?? NO, RIte?? I also dont like to do tat.. I admit tat i m too easy to believe or trust a person.. I m the FAILURE!! U happy?? I have few friends tat b'coz of u then become enemy u know? U noe wat is my feeling?? U r cold-blooded i dont mind la.. But i m soft heart ok? Last time told me this n tat.. Now b'come their 'ANGLE', their 'BEST fRIENDS'... wat u gonna to do? Everytime say bad things to me.. Hate who who who.. Wat the!! U be my spy ha?? Tell me early ma.. I tell u whole story la.. wan?? i m waiting for u!! i like to challenge with YOU!! Come la!! I m a girl.. U r also a gal hor!! but we have much much much different!!! U r the angle, I m the DevIL!!!! happy?? U want to win i let u la.. Y do so many hurt ppl de things le?? Never think abt others de.. U more EVIL i tell u.. Now u juz secondary, still young la.. at least younger than me.. How u gonna be a successful person in the future life? Study pro is not everything i tell u!! Discipline not good u also USELESS!!!!!!! I m kindly to tell u tat, I HATE PPL CHEAT ME!!!

I wish to say sorry to my others friends tat, i m really sorry tat i might say something wrong tat day.. But i never realize tat.. Now, i really cant help anything already.. coz their mind was set by the words tat i spoke.. SORRY!! forgive me!! :'(

No comments: