Saturday, October 11, 2008

Opinions of MIne?? =)

Today is Saturday la.. Really bad mood.. I tot i can happy everyday already.. But.... I was FAIL!!

First, i dont really noe which is true or false already.. Some really good to me.. Some really like to cheat me.. But i cant differentiate anymore.. i juz treat all as my NORMAL frien le.. BUT...got some special for me la.. I really dont k who badmouthing behind me, hate me n etc.. Nowadays, i try to accept everything le.. Talk to them, make fun with them n chatting with them even though i noe tat some really hate me like heck.. Saw me somewhere juz same as see a ghost.. But I feel happy as long as u guyz reply me or ans me during the time tat we gathered.. Sometime i really don understand so i muz ask.. I will never noe if i keep in my heart for long term..

Heart was Broken today again!! i think it already become fragment le.. Haiz.. I heard something tat i really dont wish to noe.. If i din accept the truth, i will get crazy.. Actually i dont noe wat happen.. But really disappointed tat how it will be like this..?? Really tired to noe already.. During the season of mine, it was still ok ba.. Nvm la.. wat to do??

My decision made in last is....................... I dont wish to force myself to do wat i dont wish to do.. Forget anything is very very difficult.. so, i decide not to force.. Now onward, juz finished my SPM examinations 1st, then do my others things.. *~Wish my dreams will come true..~*

--Waiting......-- <===my ONLY way to go.... =)
-Smile everyday-

No comments: