Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stress!!

Recently, I m really stress.. until i dont noe wat should i going to do.. I can day dreaming for minutes.. Haha.. Crazy..

This morning woke up at 11 plus.. Guess why.... B'coz lazy la.. Hahaha.. Then continue n finished my movie lor.. After tat i took a bath, watch tv again.. then study the literature then go for tuition le.. It is 3pm.. I do it non-stop.. friends asked me stop do it coz i very hin already.. talk like a drunk ppl.. terbalik de.. but i ignore them.. Today no transport to go home, so need to wait until 6p.m then my cousin came n pick me.. He so unhappy i noe.. coz he was having his nap.. but sorry la.. ppl wan exam already ma.. pa pa wor..

After reached home, have my dinner with soup but without rice.. M i on diet? no la.. haiyo.. i so slim already.. i wont do this stupid things la.. haha.. Then after i had my bath i went to my friend's house to study.. Until 11.55p.m, dad came n picked me.. but i din't noe he is waiting downstairs n he din bring his phone also.. plus it is raining.. so he waited me for 15 to 20 mins le i think.. He was angry.. I m really SORRY to my dad.. I din mean wan u to wait me for so long.. SORRY!! Plz forgive me.. today really wan faint down already.. plz.....

No comments: