Friday, October 31, 2008

My exam days!! --so bad-- ='(

These few days.. I m damn bother!! Stress!!

Remember tat day i have my biology test on the next day.. i mean trial.. I studied of coz.. turn my reference book here n there.. Unfortunately i saw something.. I noe tat was passed.. Until today, it still keep in my mind.. I wish to cry.. but i tell myself i CANT... I saw a name tat 'modified' by me.. I was so down until now.. Everyday wan to k my books.. need to study.. but my mind was.... Full of 'tat'.. I dont noe how.. I dont noe why.. I m so moody after i saw it.. heart was really PAIN.. Just like the previous me.. With tears everyday.. I cant do anything with this kind of feeling.. This is not i wan to.. I scared this kinda things will influence my coming examination which is very very very important for me.. I did try my best everyday, every papers...

God, plz help me to clean my mind.........!! Plz!!!! unless there is another choice.................. But i prefer choice the next choice.....

Physics paper 2 no.8 was make me a fool!!! I so stupid.. Cant remember wat is tat force.. I was thinking of another similar formulae.. Damn!! Wat happen to me?? Haiz.. Disappointed to myself..

Chinese paper was really HOPELESS today.. I cant even read carefully.. Coz of my terrible mood.. So i juz write write then fall asleep on the table..

My vertebral column is really pain.. ='( Seriously!!! Should i go n have a consult or juz let it be? I m so sianz with this kinda things.. I think i sit too long on the chair when i had my revision n my test..... AaaarrrggggG!!!!! PAIN!!!! ='(

No comments: