Friday, October 17, 2008

Wonderful~ ^.^

Today is Friday.. I love today so much.. Haha..

Morning, i woke up at 8.30 like tat.. then i went to continue my set paper.. But unfortunately, my comp din't work out.. then i restart it again.. but still cant... got so many errors came out.. then i switched off everything, even the Internet cable also.. Then lie on the sofa.. I have no idea wat to do.. Even print also cant.. Then after a mins, i switched on again.. but then YES!! ok already.. closed all the error then continue use it.. Haha.. then have my breakfast-------'yun tun'...... Haha.. then continue my work until 9.30++ then i go take a bath n get ready to go for BADMINTON!! Yeah!!

When i reached there.. Oh man!! Nobody.. I tot ppl put me aeroplane o... Hahahahaha... HAha.. wait almost half an hour then we start our games.. 3 ppl only ma.. + other 2 la.. haha.. I m the Village champion, then my 2 friends, one is Sarawak champion n another one is world champion.. HAha.. Really proud can compete with them.. Hahahahaha!! BUt i won the Sarawak champion o.. Whaha.. During the games, we all laugh until lie on the floor.. Wa... Really sat.. so happy ba.. Can use my new racket also.. Haha.. The Sarawak champion keep sing with me to jio the world champion ma.. Haha.. But the world champion keep jio us also with the slang of orang malayu? or angmo.. like wat u have seen on tv la.. (same same only) then smash ppl o....haha.. pain a... Haha.. (But i dint kena la.. She kena nia.. Whahaha!!) all r girls ma.. Dont think we so chai o.. Lihai yi xia o.... hahaha..

Then we have our next activities which is plan to go to my house for 'STudy' Hahaha.. U think we got study a? Wish to... But dont have the mood.. Girls ma.. sure got many things to talk de o.. Then we start to have our conversation lor.. HAha.. About 4.45p.m, they need to go home already.. I juz realise tat........ I haven BATH!! Ahh!! smelly.. Then i go bath after they went home.. haha.. How a wonderful day.. Thankz for accompany girls.... Hehe..

Then NOW i should start to STUDY again.. YES!! Nothing bother le.. Can concentrate le.. YEAH!! >.<

No comments: