Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday!!

Oh man!! Today is Wednesday already.. 1 to 2 more days then i have my 1st days of SPM trial exams le!!! So so so nervous o.. How?? I have no idea also wor... Haiz..

This morning 1++a.m, me n my bro who had warning by parents tat cant go out at night n stay at home everyday already.. haha.. 'be-li-good-'... We did stupid things la.. haha.. we record funny video.. haha.. juz same as the drama.. haha.. laugh until crazy at the area of upstairs living room, near my study room.. haha.. really funny la.. recently sleep with my parents.. really happy.. haha.. got ppl help me put on blanket.. whahaha!! their gal gal forever ba.. haha..

Today's schedule really rush.. time was FULL!! Morning woke up at 9+ then bath n had my breakfast.. then rush to my friend's house.. Abt 12 noon, we went to pustaka 2gather.. of coz her mum fetch us not on foot la.. so far.. hahaha.. Ermmmm... 2p.m, my mum came n pick me home, coz i need to prepare for my next 'activities'.. TUITION la!!! hahaha.. Have my Add.math tuition lor.. from 3p.m to 5p.m then rush home again, after bath n dinner then go to have my phy n chem tuition again... which is from 6p.m to 9.pm... I m not tired rite now.. haha.. b'coz i had a nap during my tuition.. Coz i fall asleep ba.. sorry, teacher!! Raining also me.. cold cold de.. nice e.. hahaha...

Today received a really BAD news from my chem teacher ler.. ONE more extra Class on sat at 1p.m to 3.30p.m e!!! Haiz.. My plan was spoilt AGAIN!! actually i wan to go to my friend's house to have our revise.. Who noe??? Haiz haiz.. Suddenly feel like I m damn busy.. BUT.. I like it!! ^^ hahaha.. I wont think too much lor.. juz concentrate on my studies!! But i m still confusing..@.@ abt my friends...............

--Busy day!! I love it so much!!--
Enjoying~

No comments: