Friday, October 24, 2008

CHing Busy wor.. >.<

Hehe.. Last night cant blogging.. Haha.. Fighting with my moral.. Hmm.. Nobody win.. Draw lor.. haha.. Coz result haven out.. so i dint noe.. But i m really not satisfied with my ans.. I answered it with unsure.. How? nvm then.. I will fight until the END!! This is my 1st trial n my last one.. So.. Juz work hard hard n hard!!

I m DAMN STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut my hair luuuuuu~!! HAhaha.. Not bad~
Pimples also GONE!! YEAH!!!!! Muakz.. -Derm 10 the perfect skincare forever~-

Currently busy!!

--Schedule for these coming few days--

Friday which is today, I have my FIRST test.. Pendidikan moral.. From 8.00a.m to 10.30a.m.. then go home lor.. Ermm... this afternoon have my add.math tuition.. From 3.00p.m to 6p.m i think.. Coz no transport also.. so need to wait wait n wait lor.. Hmm... then i need to go to my friend's house for revising our B.m n sej... Which is my nightmare!! Haha.. I will work hard!!! No worries.. at least get credits!!! I dont k....

Tomorrow~Saturday......
Morning dont noe got tuition o not.. Heard tat it is public holiday.. Dont noe who birthday.. Agong? or me? Hahaha.. no lar.. i dont noe.. Erm.. if i have tuition then as usual lor.. from morning 9 to 12.. Then have my extra class for chemistry.. It is from 12.30p.m to 3p.m.. Huh?? How abt my lunch?? eat grass liao lor.. Sianz.. See 1st la.. Hmm.. then mayb i go home n have a rest lor.. Night time, few of my friends decided to come to my house.. I agreed with it.. But i juz received a news tat cousin's house got BBQ e.. Wa.. Hmmm... Why everytime like tat wor?? no idea bo.. Juz skip the BBQ la.. wat to do? Happy tat noone will stay at home lor.. Hahaha.. Hey!! It is OUR World!! Play until crazy lor..... Haha.. I sure they dont come back so early de lar.. Hahaha!!! Yes!!!

Sunday~
Which is my birthday!! BUT!! I stay alone this year.. B'coz exams is around the corner.. Morning as usual, helping parents for working.. then afternoon parents r going to work.. so ALONE at home.. but muz be study.. haha.. Nite time, parents stay there to have wedding dinner so i eat grass AGAIN!! wat the... Birthday day also so pity de... sianz.. Hmm... See 1st la.. Still long way to go.. it is tomorrow de tomorrow ba.. see la..

Monday, I have exams lor.. Parents going Kuching also... :'( Haiz haiz.. I should face this all things myself!!! :'(

--Will updated the process again--
Draft only la this one~

No comments: