Saturday, October 4, 2008

Damn!!

Damn!! I m so angry today.. Not angry la.. moody la.. Haiz..

Morning, i woke up at something abt 8 a.m la.. then take my bath n have my breakfast with tv.. I alway go to my Saturday tuition late de la.. get used already.. coz very lazy n very sianz ma.. Then on the way to tuition, i met the JPJ at the roundabout near my house here.. The police blocked our car.. n check mum's license.. After tat we juz go ahead la.. no Big deal baaa....

Reached tuition, everyone juz like very bad mood lor.. I sat down n start my work.. Haiz!! i really don't noe how to do already e.. Damn difficult!!! Haiz.. HAte it hate it hate it!!! I tot i can handle my add math well already.. Who noes I DONT even NOE HOW TO DO La!!! like so many things i never learn b4.. --NO CONFIDENT ALREADY!!-- DISAPPOINTED aaa!!--Then my mood change badly.. start to revise my text book.. Sianz a!!! Then continue continue lor................................................................. Abt 11 plus, i really really cant tahan already o!! i went out of the classroom n chit chatting wif one of my classmate.. Very terrible la today...... Finally there is 12 sharp.. I go home la......

Reached home.. No mood to have my lunch... but parents not allow.. Then eat la.. Angry baaa..... after tat lazy to start my work 1st.. go to have a NAP!! then next thing is start my lousy add math again la... DAMN!!! still dont noe how to do o.. Only did few questions only.. then ok lor.. angry again.. Throw away all add math n start the passed year math paper.. I did the MCQ only.. But so happy tat i only took 40 mins to finished it.. then i went to help my parents to do some stuff la.. --Business-!! not tired la actually..

I rush to have my dinner n bath lor.. Coz i need to go out.. Today is Saturday ma.. Need to release stress also ma.. Go out walk walk, drink drink tea then go home le.. :) Still ok lar.. After bath then start the war again lor.. wat to do??

--Moody Mode today--

No comments: