Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ChInG=Robot........

Wa.. Last nite? or this morning i slept at 4a.m.... Rushing for my movie--命中注定我爱你-- (a nice movie..) but not studying o.. Haha.. Coz i have tuition tuition so many things to rush so no time to watch it.. So took my sleeping time to watch lor.. It is really romantic a.. Haiz.. Love it so much.. Muakz.. No wonder so many ppl also rushing for this movie.. haha.. but i almost finished le.. last nite finished 6 chapters.. Haha.. then i still leaf few chapters only..

This morning i woke up at 11a.m... Haha.. shhhh.. i m really pig o.. lie on the bed dont wish to get up.. Haha.. After long long time later, Then washed up myself n continue the drama.. haha.. until 2.30p.m.. Oh man.. tuition a!! then i go bath quickly la.. almost 3p.m then i reached there.. Haha.. i tahan there until 5p.m.. ahaha.. No problem for me la.. pro ba.. hahaha... Then came back, take a bath again n have my delicious dinner then go another tuition again.. Which is phy n chem.. From 6p.m to 9p.m.. Wa.. tired la.. haha.. Continue the drama again la.. But in my hands was my add math exercise la.. haha.. guess wat happen next?? I were so hungry lor n go cook something very nice for my supper o.. Hahaha.. 2 package of mee.. Haha.. pig rite?? HAhaha.. nvm..

Really busy these few days.. eat+sleep+study+do extra exercise+ tuition+music practice+watch tv+on9(but normally not there haha.. lazy to sign out ba..)+helping parents for work+doing some housework+etc....
AM I A ROBOT??
I think so.. I seldom complaint it out.. Robot ma.. no feeling at all.. haha.. Unless it is very serious la.. so i m kinda stupid rite? Always think abt others.. Seldom think abt myself de la.. coz i dont wan ppl hate me... So i do wat they wish to.. to fulfill them.. not to hurt them.. But i really useless horr.. Noone will understand wat i did for.. Noone will noe also.. Even my best friend also blur with it..

K la.. Going to o o le.. TIRED moo... ='(

No comments: